Testimonials are an important part of a church’s life. Sharing testimonies spreads the good word about Christ’s work to church members and beyond. Of course, testimonials can also spread the good word about a business’ successes, and today we’d like to share some of the awesome ways that the work of The McKnight Group has touched the lives of congregations around the country. Because we specialize in the design and construction of multi-ministry buildings that work, we have helped leaders like you bring more and more people into the Kingdom of God.
When someone has something good to say about you, it demonstrates the trust that’s been built through their relationship with you. One way we start building relationships is by sharing our free i3 webinars so that you can learn more about what we do. Another way is by sharing the experience of other pastors who have developed actual building relationships with us in the process of designing and building their church buildings.
So what do they have to say about us? That we “were extremely attentive,” have “always been there to help [them] think through facility options,” “gave wise input,” and “were flexible enough to handle [them] with care and strong enough to let [them] lead.” These church leaders “felt comfortable and confident with the partnership” and “would recommend [us] without hesitation to anyone who would care to listen.”
Building on Your Mission and Vision
Church design or remodeling is only the skeleton of the package that we provide. If we do not have a thorough understanding of your church’s mission and vision, how can we hope to create a church building that meets your ministry needs? So we are proud to have testimonials from church leaders who have appreciated our attentiveness to their mission and vision.
Here is some of what these happy church leaders have to say:
- McKnight was our builder of choice for this and has been a great partner. They “get it” when it comes to blending mission and sacred space.
- Their ability to translate our ministry dreams into a cutting edge facility was inspiring.
- They took our congregation’s dream and turned it into a relevant and cutting edge tool that now attracts people.
Building the Kingdom of God
Ultimately our goal is the same as yours: to build up the Kingdom of God. While you might do it with words, we do it with architectural drawings and construction materials. Here are some of the testimonials from church leaders who appreciate our professional expertise and the fact that our focus on the building allowed them to focus on growing their congregations:
- We have found [The McKnight Group] to be a group of men and women who understand the needs of the church in the 21st Century, committed to the cause of the Kingdom of God, which was a great encouragement for us.
- We find The McKnight Group’s staff to be capable and knowledgeable professionals. They have always gone above and beyond what is reasonable to assure our satisfaction.
- The McKnight Group understands the needs of today’s church.
We hope that these testimonials will give you confidence in pursuing your own church’s mission and vision for the growth of God’s Kingdom.