Design/Build Under One Roof. The McKnight Group is comprised of two companies that work in close alignment. McKnight and Hosterman Architects, Inc. provides design and architectural expertise, and McKnight Development Corporation serves as general contractor and construction management.
McKnight and Hosterman Architects, Inc., began operations in 1970 as a partnership and was incorporated in March 1972. Homer R. McKnight and William E. Hosterman, have brought about the successful design and completion of more than 500 projects. Accomplishments include financial and educational institutions, medical and dental offices, facilities for the elderly, commercial, food service, industrial, office and distribution buildings.
McKnight Development Corporation began operations in 1970 and was incorporated in March 1972. Its officers, Homer R. McKnight and David K. McKnight, have an excellent working relationship that has brought about the successful construction of many projects.
With over 43 years of experience, The McKnight Group is well known in central Ohio completing numerous projects which include:
- Financial and educational institutions
- Medical and dental offices
- Facilities for the elderly
- General commercial/industrial buildings
- Food service
- Office and distribution building projects
Because of the successful relationships we develop, we often build multiple projects for the same clients.
McKnight Development Corporation’s close working relationship with McKnight and Hosterman Architects, Inc. and its exclusive design/build contracts, gives the firm several advantages:
- Working knowledge of current construction costs important to the design phase
- Current construction techniques and available materials
- Working knowledge of construction funds requested versus work completed
This experience has proven to give the firm’s clients a confident and comfortable feeling about their projects.